Wednesday, February 20

Shopping Spree.

Had my morning shift today. Actually, kindda pissed off with my full-timer. I dont like last minute change.How could she ask me to do full-shift at a last minute when i actually had plans later? But later on,everything went fine thanks to Alex who did his "black magic" on her,HAHA!

Shopping spree! wee~ At first, Alex asked me to watch movie with him and the rest. But however,they are watching the movie 'Jumper'! I cant! Because I'll be watching with Shahul this Saturday. So yeah, decided to go for a shop instead as we will be having another family dinner. Well, bought many tops& a bag from Topshop& a slipper from Giovanna.Oh gosh, been spending
alot these few days. Let me check how much i spend for today's night shopping.

Cost of goods:
TOPSHOP ( Button Puff SLV) - $29 [ Buy 2 less 20% ]
TOPSHOP ( Lohan Vest) - $19 [ Buy 2 less 20% ]
TOPSHOP ( LT Pint Strapped Purse) - $53
GIOVANNA ( Ladies shoes) - $16.90
In total :$108.30

& I dont think i could go holiday with my bessyfrens this March! Darn! Ammi bringing the whole family for a holiday to KL! Yeah! I could go shopping~ Probably going during May.&& like finally, we're going for a holiday as a family after sooo long.
Today Dee Ayesha told me a good news! *secret*( Shall tell everyone when the time is right!) Im sooo happy~

take care love.

No comments: