Tuesday, February 19

Temasek Polytechnic.

Yeah! No words could express my happiness today (: Finally,the polytechnic results are out today morning. I didnt realise that i got a message from MOE via sms. Mira darling wake me up& at first i cancelled her call thinking it was my alarm clock.But,later she called me again& inform me that the result is out! I quickly check my sms& started screaming!Ok,reason being why i scream was partly because of the result. But mostly because i actually hit my butt at an open fan. Damn it! Pain sia~
Oh well, for everyone's information,i get into Business Studies in Temasek Polytechnic- my 1st choice. YEAY! Thank god for listening to my prayers :D Wohoo~ Many of my friends get into the same school as me& good news is I know many people there such as Shahul,Irfan Khan, Nadiah,Cass& more more.See you people soon :) But well, sadly my bessyfriends are all being seperated. Mira going NYP-Chemical&Pharmacutical, Ziiya going SP-(not sure which course) & Syeerah have to appeal& Im sure she will get into Early Childhood- NP. As i said,4 bessyfrens got into 4 different schools except for Republic poly. Thats all i guess! I couldnt express my happiness that well,here :D

take care love.

No comments: