The calling~
It was a steel grey morning and the air was light& chilly. The tought of the upcoming result haunted me throughout the night.I brought the blanket closer to me as i cuddle my soft toy, mickey mouse,hoping that i could just share my feelings to it. Yesterday,the tought of it is cleared away by Shahul but now,as it gets closer to the time,im getting worried sick about it! "How will i fair? Will i pass my english language? What if i dont get distinction for my Amaths?" All this questions lingered in my mind till now.
Waking up early in an attempt to fast and thus prayed solat Subuh but now,i couldnt sleep again. My mind is filled with undesirable thoughts! Tears kept rolling down my cheek as I tought about my parents. I wont want to disappoint them! They ever told me that they know how hard i've studied for the exams& if i dont get good points,that means it was not meant to be my luck. I cried upon remeniscing what they told me.Even i message Miss Nawal,my Amaths teacher, today morning to say sorry if i dont get my distinction. & Im so touched by her reply :) If anyone knows me really well,they would know how hard i've studied for my O levels. & if god is fair& loving enough, he would give me the miracles that i deserved!
In less then 7 hrs,the result is released. Ammi& Dee Ayesha are tagging along. Every family members and dear friends actually wish me luck& I hope that the lucky charm they gave me will work! I wont want to disappoint them either.My parents' prayers are so significant to me =)
I would blog tonight if i get good result! Amin.
Bismilla hirahmannirahim!~
love,
ZUBEIDAA
Thursday, January 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment