Unexpected/Miracles~
My heart palpitated real fast as I reached the school gate& my palms turn wet. Once i reached,i asked Ms Nawal about my result& thank god,she told me that i pass my English! There goes my result slip.Tears started to role down my cheeks as i look at my satisfying result! I couldnt believe my eyes& i started to hug& kiss my mum,sis& Ziiya.Well,im so touched by my ammi.She actually cried upon hearing the good news!¬ forgetting,my lovedones actually congratulate me! Thanks lovelies<3>
Finally,i've made it! I've made my parents proud of me. See,who says Normal Academic student is hopeless? I've proved them wrong. Doesnt mean your in the express stream, you are eligible to get better grades.I love Allah! Thank you for everything you've given me,the miracles that i've deserve! Only he knows what im feeling& i knew he loves me too (:
The most significant improvement i've made is to score as well as the express stream.I dont need to be embarrassed with anyone nor being looked down by others.
& the happiest moment is to know that my Bessyfrens passed their O levels& made it to a polytechnic! Congratulation :D
Credits& a warm-thank you to this people who played a significant role in my life: Lovely family, Shahul,Irfan Khan,Bessyfrens,Classmates,Collegues,Schoolmates,Nadiah,Mokhsein,Shafee,
Yan,Sabrina,Hazriana,Terri& more! Love you :D
My achievements:
L1R4:11 L1R5:14 CCA:A2
English Language: B3
Pure Literature in English: A2
Combined Humanities: B3
Mathematics: B3
Additional Mathematics: B3
Science: A1
Malay: A2
I love Allah& so does he loves me :)
Oh well,24th January 2008 is a red letter day for me!
love,
ZUBEIDAA
Friday, January 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment