The day started well, got moody in the afternoon till evening and ended happy at night. I see the stars shining bright, amongst the grey clouds. Whenever i look at the stars,they gave me the sense of hope.The moon's full, i don't think many people realised that. Life's too fast, everything just past through us in a blink. & finally,the day have arrived.O level result will be announced tommorow at 2pm. Im feeling kind of tensed up by it& hoping for the best! However,the tension that im feeling is now gone.Thanks to Shahul who made my day a wonderful&happy one. With his stupid jokes,horny&funny videos,his photos& words of wisdoms,really helping me to calm myself down.Im super thankful to you! Your such a super great friend& i love you! Woo~
I have less then 12 more hours for my fate to be decided by god.Only he knows what's going to happen.& so ya,if he loves me,i know he will give me the best that he could! Amin.I love you, Allah!Check out the videos:
&& more
"I guess Im feeling jealous about someone who caught his attention. I think,im forgetting it like seriously. Neither do i want to repeat the past nor i want to feel the same pain i've went through.Dear god,please help me in everything i do!"
love,
ZUBEIDAA


No comments:
Post a Comment