Monday, October 19

UPDATES.



I do realise that my blog was left stagnant for months but now, I’m trying my best to update as frequent as I could. I really got to apologise because I’m too caught up with too many activities during this holiday and I barely able to spend most of my time with family and friends.
Soon, as my school starts in hour’s time, I’ll face the same problem again.
I don’t like my new timetable. It’s really that hectic.
Worst still, if I include my competition and dance. So people don’t blame me if I don’t have any time for you. You’ve got to understand my position, really.

Anyways, my holiday was all about dance+ visiting+ JR Girlfriends outing. I shall just upload pictures rather than telling my “grandfather’s story”. So enjoy!! ((:
From where I've missed!
1st STOP: Zalikha's Bday


2nd STOP: Sufri's Open House

3rd STOP: Sprouts

4th STOP: EID CONTINUES

5th STOP: SIA PERFOMANCE


I’ve got to thank my beloved friends who helped out with the dance. It was really a great performance and many liked it especially the manager of SIA. Woah, COOL!

6TH STOP: NP SHOW


7TH STOP: AKKA'S WEDDING


8TH STOP: JR GIRLFRENSnPIMP.com



9th STOP: EID 09' CONTINUES

MORE TO COME. IM TOO TIRED. GOODNIGHT DEARIES!

Takecare love.

No comments: