I don’t want to grow old.
I don’t want my birthday to come anytime soon.
I don’t want this week to end.
I don’t want, I don’t want!
Why is life this difficult? I barely could breathe normally throughout the weeks.
I’m over-occupied. Tears are becoming a good friend of mine.
But you, you make it seems nothing.
Thanks for being there for me always ((:
I don’t like the idea of being busy on my BIG day.
Can I be free from everything on that very day, please?
I just want nothing but surprises, pretty please?
And I’m getting old.
Will I start to age with years wrinkling my skin or white hairs to invade? HAHA!
I’m hoping not.
Or perhaps, can I run away from all my upcoming activities like a little runaway bride?
HAHA! I know this sound ridiculous, but I’ll try my best to go through this,
insyallah with his help.
Surprise me :)
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment