Wednesday, August 5

WOOO! ((:


I’ve been pretty busy these days that I didn’t had the time to blog about everything. Well, there are too many things happening and I really wish that I could summarise it here. I love the way my life is leading me to and I’m hoping it gets better each day! Insyallah ((:

1) 25th-26th July- Dance Performance over at North point.
2) 27th July- 24 hours of “home sweet home” and many revisions done.
3) 28th July- Discussion on HRM role play after school.
4) 29th July- Calculus Presentation which I did pretty well, I hope!
5) 30th July- Received Japanese Listening test result& scored 35/40! Incredibly good! Overall, I’ve got the chance to score for this subject and hope for an excellent remark on both presentations!

(My sem 2.1 group members)

6) 31th July- “Bubur and Chacha” AKA “Paris and Milan” role play for HRM. Hopefully, overall I’ll do well. After which, rushes to NUS for “LEGEND” rehearsal.

(Shahrin as "Rama" with us)

7) 1st August- Back stage crew for “The Legend” production. It was indeed a great experience!


8) 2nd August- Watched “The Legend”. Totally awed by the performance put up by the International Artist from Malaysia (Aswara Dancers), Singapore (Maya Dance Theatre) and Japan. However, a terrifying incident happened and thank god, Boy is now in a stable condition. Not forgetting, “The Legend” party with the cast and crew over at Akka Kavitha’s house.

( Denessss! the sexiest :)) )

9) 3rd August- Woke up early due to IKEA delivery man who disturbed my sleep. Did my tutorials and revision on Japanese script. I’m speaking Jap every now and then but sometimes, I’m felt really sad because nobody understands me! HAHA! After which, get myself ready for Aswara Dancers Farewell dinner over at Plaza Singapura.

(The whole gang of Aswara Dancers except Boy&Hanafi)
(Arev! The funniest!)

10) 4th August- Business Finance tutorial to Japanese role play rehearsal to Business Lab and to Indian Dance meeting. Basically, that sums up my day.

P/S: - I’m hoping to end this week soon or perhaps, this semester soon, please? =(
- I really need holidays which I hope it is possible, please?!
- I’m afraid for Japanese role play.
- I’m unsure of MBS presentation later on.
- I’m hoping Kavitha Akka able to accept the journals now and hope she understands why.
- I can’t wait to study for Calculus test next week! YAY!
- I can’t wait for RAMADHAN (fasting month)! I’m too eager that I’ve started to fast every Monday and Thursday.

Basically, I think I need a break this weekend! Anyone?! =D

Okie people, pictures will be uploaded in facebook. Grab it there! Thank youuuuu. MUAH!
Takecare love.

No comments: