Friday, August 14

Why?

My days are never that easy as it was before.
As much as I am looking forward to those days, weeks, months or years,
I’m not really that ready to face it.
It might seem easy at first but I won’t know what other obstacles I’ll overcome.
I’m getting worried over everything and my heart doesn’t seem to be calm like always.


God has put me into really a lot of worries.
I know, everything seems to happen for a good reason but he don’t seems to send me that lucky charm that I always treasure before. Now, everything I do, I don’t seem satisfied because I know, I won’t do well.

I’m so much of a failure now. I haven’t gotten my license yet, I’m losing my memory power, I think I won’t do that well for my exams like how I always did and I’ve got the feeling that my GPA this time will drop. As said, I’m not lucky anymore.
But why, god?

No comments: