The Muslims have got Islam as a legacy; hence they fail to recognise its value.
I’m a little upset with some Muslims.
I don’t understand why they are behaving in such manner.
I don’t like it when they talked bad about their own religion or behaving immorally.
You drink, you eat non-halal food, and you tattooed and still call yourself a Muslim?
I regret it much.
It might be your life, you’re leading but come on, ponder over this.
But some, they don’t treasure their own religion and even got the facts wrong. Stop pretending and start learning. I don’t like it when you assume.
I really hope in this month of Ramadhan, many of us could make this a turning point in our life. Let’s ponder and change for better. If you’re a true Muslim, let us do our part as one.
It might not be something big but a small deed or change is enough.
********************
********************
Oh wells, today was great. Apart from studying for MBS, I helped Ammi with the cooking! It is so much fun cooking and that maybe a reason to why Ammi is a cook. That’s her passion!Since I craved too much, I helped Ammi make 2 special drinks, Dates (fruit) Ice blend and Kathira. I really learn a lot during fasting month and not bad,
I’m improving on my cooking skills, ehem. HAHA!
Dee Ayesha invited 2 of her friends over for breaking fast. Mr French toast and her Vietnamese friend, Alex. Funny friends! I really hope they like the food ((:

Anyways, girlfriends+ friends whom I invite for this Saturday and Sunday meet up over at my sister’s house, I really hope you guys can make it! Let’s make that a meet up session for us, lovelies! I can’t wait for the celebration! ((:
YAY!
All the best for MBS paper tomorrow, peeps!
May god be with us ((:
takecare love.



No comments:
Post a Comment