Finally, exams are over!
I’ve tried my very best for all my papers and really hope for miracles now.
I always believe that if Allah brings me to where I am now, he will definitely bring me through it well.
I need to have faith in this, definitely.
So here comes Mr Holiday. I really need more time for myself now and not forgetting my JR girlfriends/ friends.
We’ve missed a lot of stories and bitching sessions. I’ll hope to catch up with you girls this Saturday! Let’s party! Wooo!
And not forgetting, let’s organise something during this long break!
Basically, dance has never given me the break yet. But I’m cool with this because it’s my passion and I definitely love doing it! So, during this break, I’m going to be busy with dance + Hari Raya preparation+ friends+ myself too!
I’m really looking forward to this holiday! Yippee!
takecare love.
Friday, August 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment