1) TP Test (Thursday)
2) TP Revision (Tuesday& Wednesday)
3) Japanese Test (Thursday)
4) Japanese Revision (Wednesday)
5) HRM project (Tuesday& Wednesday)
6) Dance Diary(Tuesday& Thursday)
7) Dance Performance- (Saturday- Centre point), (Sunday- North point).
8) Business Calculus Project(Thursday)
That’s for this week, perhaps.
Anyways, examination timetable is out. Should I be happy over this?
Firstly, I’m only having 3 modules to focus on but on the other hand, I’m not prepared for this. This is not me, certainly not. I’ve been slacking too much over this semester and I guess, I have to start focusing and spending more time in school labs doing my work!
Come on Zue, you can do it ((:
Exams, here I am!
And, Mr Holiday is coming! I can’t wait, Yay!
I miss my JR girlfriends pretty much. We should hang out during the holidays, babes!
Fasting month is coming, I can't wait!
Perhaps, breaking our fast together, like how we usually have it together?
I miss those days.
Ramadhan is always the month for our friendship :))
However, I'll definitely have a hard time this fasting month due to countless dance trainings.
Endurance, Zue'! I'll definitely can :)
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment