“Ok besop (besok) kita jumpa dalam centre point say!” Arvind smsed.
Oh my god, this is getting so hilarious when Mr Kuku decided to turn to be a Mat. Oh anyways, Mr Kuku is my hot dance instructor. It’s really fun to lepak with him because he is the Gossip King! He loves gossiping more than a girl! Oh my goodness but I enjoyed every lepak session with him.
Oh my god, this is getting so hilarious when Mr Kuku decided to turn to be a Mat. Oh anyways, Mr Kuku is my hot dance instructor. It’s really fun to lepak with him because he is the Gossip King! He loves gossiping more than a girl! Oh my goodness but I enjoyed every lepak session with him.
very candid
Anyways, my weekends are all spent on dance performances. I really had a great experience during my weekends performing to the crowd. I’m really impressed that the crowd did stay to watch every performance.
And thanks to Kavitha Akka for the lunch and Arvind for the subway cookiesss!
I suka seh!
Oh wells, Saturday lepak session with Arvind and the rest was really happening.
From Centre point > Selera Restaurant > Starbucks Coffee> Plaza Singapura Foodcourt.
All we do is GOSSIPS!

Today, Obsessed with Denes.
I mean, I watched the movie “Obsessed” with him not obsessed over him. LOL!
I got to say it is a great movie especially drooling over Beyonce.
No, I’m not what you think I am. I just idolise her :)
you carried me away, goodnights!
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment