Monday, July 6

KAMBAKHT ISHQ!


I don’t understand people sometimes. I don’t understand why they love to accuse. Perhaps, it’s another type of a hobby? Just like how I love to dance, maybe. Like I say, I was really disturbed by such a comment but to think again, why should I bother if I know that I’m not such a person, right? You’re such a dumb ass!



Oh wells, we had a really mini birthday celebration for Castillo over in school after dance. Deneswaran s/o Visanathan and I bought him this special gift. It’s a bestfriend gift! I hope he likes it ((:

(will post the picture)

As usual, my Saturday is always gone! A whole day spent over in Apsara School, dancing our soul away. LOL! It was really great spending time with dance mates especially after dance when we chatted for long hours bitching about others/ story telling. Oh dear, this coming Saturday, an unwanted dance test is set for us. I’m so not ready for this =(



SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! KAMBAKHT ISHQ! KAMBAKHT ISHQ! OH MY GOD! HILARIOUS! I didn’t waste my money watching it together with 17 cousins of mine (:



After which, we decided to slack at Al Majlis for sheesha and Arab delights! Wonderful! Oh yes, I love the games we had together because it involves Hindi songs! YAY! We shall have more fun together again, lovelies!



Things need to be completed:
1) Human Resource Management FILA& Peer Teaching Notes (Monday)
2) APEL+ Portfolio (Monday)
3) Business Entrepreneur Project (Tuesday)
4) Make-up shopping
5) Business Finance test (Wednesday)
6) Dance research& test (Thursday)
7) Business Finance Tutorial (Monday)
8) MBS tutorial (Tuesday)
9) Japanese Role Play Script
So far, that’s it I guess?
Time for bed, nights ((:
Takecare love.

No comments: