Monday, July 13

Happy 66th, Abah :)


To me, the word father is another name for love. You’re a magical gift from god and am afraid to lose you. Today, you grew a year older but I didn’t felt it. You’re always that young man whom I first saw, 19 years back. Even though you’ve turned 66 years old, to me, you’re still my superhero, always. I love you Abah and I’ll pray for you long life, definitely.

P/S: I cried a little when I heard his wish. He wishes that he will live longer. You will dad and you have to. I want you to see my successful future and be proud of it. ='(
PARTY- FISH&CO.
Abah's biggest smile! finally.
Ammi& Abah
Bhai Rafee, Dee Noreen, Zue'& Dan Shah
Noor's beautiful daughters :))
Ammi, from whom I've got most of my features from :)
The Sisters!
OMG, i love that drink!
Anyone willing to treat me for dinner there?
" Ok, i kiss lama lama" So cute!

Scrumptiously delicious!

mere zindigi (:
(My life)

takecare love.

No comments: