Friday, April 10

guys will be guys..


Everyone thinks I’m choosy when it comes to the type of guy who would be my life partner. Reason being, I don’t wish to be like her or live a life like hers. I’m being cautious when it comes to this because I want my life to be a happy one.

Wouldn’t it be hurting to see the guy you love beating you up or hurting you too much just because he just had his last bottle of liquor? Or worst still he make the worst exemplary to your children?

Neither have I wanted my life nor my children life to be ruin.

Mummy suffers a lot when she was alive. Now, he has left this world too, permanently. I really pray that he will rest in peace and be forgiven for every sin he has in his life. However how much hatred I have towards you, I hope I was there during your funeral. After all, you’re part of my childhood memories.

************************
Anyways, guys will be guys. They’re full of lies and being girls, we’re too gullible to fall for them. Perhaps not all guys but some make me generalize it that way.


For you, the one who love me, you’re words hurt me.
For you, the one I love, I’m too slow to realise everything about you.
But I’ve decided to love the one who loves me because the one I love will never love me like how I will. That will be the future motto for my love relationship.
Thanks Nazurah for listening to me and I will definitely heed to your advices ((:
takecare love.

No comments: