Class timetable is finally out! So in total, I have 7 modules to complete this semester. My timetable is pretty slack especially every Monday because there’s no school for me :)
I’m taking 2 CDS- Japanese Language& Culture and Basic Calculus. I’m hoping everything will go well and may the modules be moderately okay for me if not I’ll be worst than a kiasu student, seriously. But I really can’t wait to learn these 2 modules-
Human Resource Management& Basic Entrepreneurship.
Really interesting!
(Gerekkakis whom I truly adore)Anyway, I’m deeply disappointed when I found out none of the Gerekkakis members will be in the same class as me! It’s really sucked when I have to re- find& re-make new friends in my new classes- 2B02, Japanese and Basic Calculus class! Arrg!
Furthermore, my favourite bestie will be away for months and this means I’ll be all alone during my breaks! (Though I think there will be at least someone to accompany)
I’m so not looking forward to school now :(
Lately, I’ve been buzzing busily like a bee. Holidays seems like a normal school days and I’m getting so bored looking at the same school again and again.
Anyone wants to bring me somewhere new? I’ll be happy to go with you! :D
(Engineering Orientation Performance)
Oh wells, I’m finally practical 8! Yahoo! Alhamdulillah, I didn’t screw my practical today though I was physically tired (3 hours of sleep only- ask Naz why!LOL).
I force myself to carry those elephantine steps of mine all the way to CDC and open my eyes really big!
And now, I think I will fall into my beauty sleep ((:
Oh before that, I’m in love with surya ((:
TOODLES!
TOODLES!
GD AFTERNOONS!
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment