Today can never be like any other days where you see me all rotting at home accompanied with boredom. It’s really funny when you wish your home all day and only had the intention to relax or have more time with your own self but you ended up rotting at home. I felt that way today. Bu Ayesha wasn’t home and I was left all alone at home. She doesn’t know that she’s going to Apsara Asia for dance audition. My choreographer thinks she look familiar and realise she’s my sister. She told my sister she’ll screw me up because I didn’t go for the dance audition, LOL! I’m dead.
Anyways, yesterday was madness. Really! I was totally shagged after the whole day ended. My body muscles are all pleading for mercy. But I wish all the hard work will pay off.
I really can’t wait for Swarnam show on this 28th March 2009!
So, anyone interested to buy the tickets for $8, please do contact me or tagged me to buy them. Thank you ((:
Help me sell at least 10 tickets please! HAHA!


No comments:
Post a Comment