I’m so thankful to you, Allah, for listening to my prayers.
I’m so thankful to you, Mami Nachak, for being my motivation to excel.
I’m so thankful to you, loved ones, for always being there with me when I needed the greatest help.
I’m so thankful to you, my Gerekkakis (classmates), for helping me out when I’m totally lost.
I’m so thankful to you, myself, for persevering through the tough times and never give up!
Nothing could express this excitement within me. Only god knows what I went through the other time and how worried I was while waiting for the result. The unexpected result was really shocking for me. Allah really helps me a lot! I wouldn’t expect this but I’m really thankful that I scored well for my Year 1. Alhamdulillah ((:
Business Accounts 2- B+
Organisational Behaviour- B+
Macroeconomics- B+
Business Statistics- A
Marketing Fundamentals- B
French- A
Before, I was so thinking negatively that I would fail my OB and thus affect my overall GPA result. Thank Allah that all that didn’t have to happen. You’re really the greatest!
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment