Wednesday, February 11

Wished,


Days to come and I’m done with my year 1. Just as I thought it was my first time entering the school, I didn’t expect it to be this fast.

Absolutely, I’m going to miss 2 things in year 1. My classmates and those coincidental meetings :(
Oh wells, year 1’s is a blast for me with those funniest, lamest and coolest clique of mine. I’ve never thought they’re a great clique till we really finds out about our common interest, GOSSIPING! It’s really a joy to have them. I’m thankful to have most of you as my group mates and those hard works we put in is worth our time and effort. I seriously wish any of you to be in the same class as me next semester or not, I’ll definitely die and need to make up with new friends. Wonder if they are nice, funny and lame like you cliques or perhaps able to take my jokes/ lame answers. But anyways, all the best for the end year exam! I’m definitely sure everyone could make it to next semester, insyallah.

Like everyone, I’m very eager to end my year 1 at least and proceed to the next stage of life. But, however, this little heart of mine couldn’t accept the fact that the semester is ending. I will definitely miss those coincidental meetings in school like at least every day. I can’t deny one thing that motivates me to come to school is the hope of bumping with each other but it seems that year 2 will be such a bore to me since nothing could motivates me well. Oh well, it isn’t about seeing him but it’s about the after effect of seeing him. I guess only some knows how I would be smiling from ear to ear showing off my pearly teeth and how I would be jumping like one frog? LOL

For now, I think god is testing me or perhaps letting me to wait for a good outcome? Seriously, do I need such a big sacrifice? I won’t know the outcome but the feeling of giving up is almost there. But I know such word don’t exist in my life dictionary. I won’t want to be labelled a “loser” but I think many finds me “coward”. What do you think? I seriously think everyone’s right to claim me as such.

takecare love.

No comments: