I’ve always love long bus rides home especially when you’ve got someone that accompanies you and when stories are shared among us with dark lights plus a back seat.
I shouldn’t deny how much I enjoyed my day today. I’m happy that dearest Deera got everything that she needed from Valentine day present to Mom’s birthday gift and to her sister’s requested stockings. Not forgetting, we actually went for a date. No, nothing like what you’re thinking! It’s just another movie together after so many months. I’ve got to suggest Luck by Chance to all fans of Bollywood! I don’t only fall for the actor, Farhan Akhtar, but the whole script of the movie! Every sentence really does make me ponder. Well, it’s trying to show us the inside world of a superstar and of cause, love affairs.
And so, I fallen for him but all disappointed after finding out about him being married and with 2 children! Sheesh!

Life is just about failure or success and that’s what we individual have to decide.
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment