I really missed Singapore terribly while I was away in another country. It was a short trip but I do enjoy myself though it was a bit too general for teenagers like me and the rest. Hmm, what I meant was the whole trip seems to be more appealing to the older generations except the shopping part which totally appeals to the teenagers! I’ve to agree that Singapore has a better service then Malaysia and weird fact is that service by the road side is way or shall I say 100 times better than the higher class shops.
Enough said, pictures uploaded!
1st day:
It took us more than 8 hours to reach Terengganu.
Here's the 4 star hotel. I swear its like a 5 star hotel! Seriously beautiful!
Pretty pictures that I caught with my camera while on the way to the Hotel..
We camwhored in the bus too since it was a long and boring jouney.
That coffee lounge which look exactly like STARBUCKS.
Allocated in the hotel itself..
My small family ((: excluding others.
Staircase posed.
really, randomness!
2nd day:
We visited the Crystal Mosque. Oh my god, it's gorgeous! I felt like I'm in heaven!
Us in "tudong"- was told to dress appropraitely due to the mosque visit.
And please dont laugh!
Saw this limousine and I think it's really a budget one, LOL!
Having fun at the nearby beach. I was seriously afraid if Tsunami might occur because the current waves were terribly scary!
Look, the waves and this is only in the morning. Can you imagine at night?
And oh ya, my cousin's hubby is my model, LOL!
3rd day:
Ammi, Mami Johara and Bu Jarah: all the aunties acting like one kiddo!
All packed to check out from the hotel..
Ammi and Abah's honeymoon suite. 38 years of happy marriage ((:
I'm totally proud of them!
I'm totally proud of them!
That's where I got my vainess from =D
Ammi and her eldest sister
All posed outside the karaoke lounge..
Seeeeee, that beautiful hotel. Oh god, I just love it!
Abah was forced to strike a pose with me.. Not bad, turnned out nice!
My favourite cousin, Kak Normah.
Everyone seems to think we look alike. What do you think?
HOME SWEET HOME! ((:
********************
I’ve got this from the golden fortune cookie. It’s seriously true!
“Watch your diet, don’t over indulge!”
I’ve really earned much fat during these holidays and terribly need some exercise.
Time check: 02 58,
I better have a goodnite rest, toodles ((:
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment