I extremely loved my day today till I’ve got to tear for such an incident. How will you feel when you saw something that is part of your daily life to be broken? Worst still, a gift from special people? Oh god, Abah was really sweet to help me out but sadly, it couldn’t be fixed at all!
Now, I can just mourn over my dead curler!
Everyone who had seen me today probably knows how happy I was! I’m totally happy because I’ve passed my practical 4! And finally, I’m doing my practical 5 soon! ((:
And all thanks to my cotton candy whom I met coincidentally again and had given me the good luck charm! See, you’re really a good luck charm to me.
And dance today was AWESOME! I think everyone enjoyed the new dance song. It’s really very catchy and danceable! And there’s something else that is very interesting during dance, LOL! Okay, I shall not touch on it. MOVE ON!
So, I’m very excited about the Terengganu trip tomorrow with my whole beloved family together with my mum’s side. After so long, we had this kind of family trip together! Actually it was meant to be my parents’ honeymoon but Abah decided that he bring along his daughters because as always his worried about our well-being.
Do miss me, people ((:
SEE YA AFTER 26 JAN!
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment