I’ve never been this stress before.
I thought I could have relaxed by now after 2 projects down but sadly, I’ve got to re-do my Marketing report and a surprise presentation will be conducted next week!
God damn it! Are they insane to inform us this last minute? Next week going to be seriously hell for me!
Project submission, Business Accounting and Business Statistic test, French Quiz, dance performance and Marketing presentation!
OH MY GOD, madness!
(Others uploaded in Facebook)
And so, due to stress, I resulted to camwhoring! People call me insane or drunk but I don’t bother. I seriously were bothered by how am I going to survive through next week. And only god knows the answer to this.
So, please god make it a smooth sailing one for me =D
( He calls that paper crown his mask!)
Dan Shah darling came over and we played soccer together. He calls me superhero, Aww! Just because I save most of the balls and bowling with him was fun too! Didn’t know he’s that creative to create his own bowling game, impressive!
And every time he says “I love you”, it just reminds me of you. I wish you’re still here and I miss those frequent hugs, kisses and I love you messages to you, Mami. I really do and please come into my dream like usually because I feel like hugging you tightly and never letting you go with him.
And every time he says “I love you”, it just reminds me of you. I wish you’re still here and I miss those frequent hugs, kisses and I love you messages to you, Mami. I really do and please come into my dream like usually because I feel like hugging you tightly and never letting you go with him.
Wish I could..
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment