Alhamdulillah, again, and with your help, I’ve gain another practical UP! Though how much difficulties and pain I’ve went through in my bike PRAC3, I eventually overcome it with confidence and blessings from you too. I should be lucky enough to only retake it thrice.
Oh god, I’m indeed lucky all because of you.
Something bothering me right now!
I’ve made a wrong choice of cancelling my bike theory lessons 3 and 4 just for my dance rehearsals. It seems impossible for me to book another new lesson anytime this month and this means if I were to complete my PRAC5 and still haven’t gotten a PASS for my RTT yet, I would be dead. I will just waste my time “kan-cheonging” all my practical and this also means I’ve got to wait a little longer to get my PDL! SAD LOR!
So, just hoping for a faster date for both RTT test and lessons!
Set this matter aside and I shall see what I could do about it.
Oh well, I’ve always love Mondays!
This time, my mates together with me had our lunch over at LJS in Tampines Mall and as usual, camwhoring moments together. We took rides that left us laughing at some others.
Overall, it’s a great Monday for me ((:
ENJOY!



takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment