Sunday, January 11

JAMnHOP!


I had the hell of fun today with the girls!
It was really happening moment for every one of us and it is so called an escape from the stress and heavy load of projects and tutorials!
We girls party all night, shake our booty and show off each an every one’s talent. Sporadic spectrum of lights dance through the music with us and music blast our very ears!
I shall say this again “IT WAS AWESOME WITH YOU GIRLS!”
Thanks for making our night together a great one and I swear, we should meet up again!
Sharifah,Sharmila,Aisyah,Zalikha, Zue', Irfan, Syazi ((:

My favourite girl, Zalikha (:
Me with the other carbon copies,
Sharifah, who is surprisingly 1 day older than me,
Aisyah, that pretty girl (:
Sharmila, the best dancer! ((:
Kenneth was apparently there to do duties.
So we took a picture together
Irfan, sorry didnt able to dance with you.
It was girl's nite..
Omg, I've always fallen for him.
Weakest point of me whenever I see him ((:
((:
He's so cute when he asks if there's any tissue on his face before taking a picture together..
We were given the opportunity to say something to SLEEQ..
So we said this " WE LOVE SLEEQ!" hahaha ((:
MADNESS
Aliff with us (:
So the carbon copies are in love with Aliff,
here goes..
Sharifah and Aliff
Sharmila and Aliff ( She cant stop shouting for him)
Aisyah and Aliff..
So later,
there goes the PARTYYY!
We had a total blast!
The carbon copies with me ((:
pretty ladies!

Maria and us.

Mr Chandra ride us to the gate with his buggy!
Everyone say "SQUEEZE!"

P/s:Lovely girls, I hope you had fun just like how I enjoyed it ((:

takecare love.

No comments: