Sunday, January 11

Bollywood performance (:

You gave me the motivation and I flaunt my talent!
I gave my very best despite being conscious of my appearance and most importantly, most of the audience love it!
Thanks for everything ((:
For the past few days, school wasn’t giving my any headache since I’m given permission not to attend any lessons. Despite that, 2 days are spent on Bollywood dance performance!
First day was not bad but the makeup is way nicer and second day, performance was awesome but makeup, yucks!
Nonetheless, our choreographer was really impressed and we got two more performance coming up. I can’t wait (:
1st day,
Those who came to helped out.

the dancers..

pretty ladies (:

Ammi and Bu Ayesha came to watched the performance too (:
The one with Zalikha ((:

loved.

bestest sister who help me out during the dance.
And everyone called me pin factory bcos of you, bu.

2nd day,

Kavitha and Sufri, Choreographer.

The girls with Sufri ((:

take care love.

No comments: