A total surrender of oneself to god, Allah and adhere to his laws.
As many knows that Islam restricted their people in their diet such as eating pig products, drinking alcoholic drinks and even tattooing.
Surprisingly in this modern world, everything is different. Muslims are not following the dos and dont’s in Islam.
It’s really saddening, I swear.
Ammi told us that she encounters Muslims nowadays are eating non-halal food at her working place. Thinking that the food they eat are not containing pork and so they consider it as “halal”. Even to the extent of drinking alcoholic drinks and tattooing. Some even say that drinking is like an addiction to them and they don’t drink only during the holy months.
Ridiculous, nah?
Might as well don’t bother about the holy month or considering yourself as a Muslim.
And what so nice about tattooing and destroying your own body?
I wonder..
Yah, I know it’s up to them because that’s their life but oh my, it’s a bad influence for the younger ones.
Oh yes, those terrorism?
I wonder if they have lost their heart somewhere because I think they are really heartless people who don’t bother killing innocent lives or should I say their own blood brothers of the same religion?
Where’s the unity in them? And even Islam doesn’t teach us to kill.

The world is going hay-wire!
I’m hoping for better future, really.
World peace! ((:
( Am sorry to talk about such issue but
I really think that all Muslims should ponder over such issue.)
Takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment