Tuesday, December 9

Hope so,

Have you seen chocolates in green?
I just love eating them!
No no, Castillo don't think I like green okay ((:
Mintyy chocolateeee!

(Choco Mini is my daily indulgence during school days, yummy!)

Oh my god, I’m so losing my bet to Hamizan! I think I’ve put on weight :(
How?! I’m practically eating anything and everything in front of me. I don’t practice the 1-meal per day schedule anymore and this means I eat more than I use to. Oh shit! Okay I know I’m nowhere to overweight but to prevent it from happening, I’ve have estimated a certain weight for myself. But now, my weight is almost near to the estimated weight.
Shucks! I’m so starting on my daily diet back during this holiday, can I? Aiyoo!
******************************

“For every wish that came true, is really meant to be for you,” late Ammi Nachak told me.

I believe in whatever she said and hope that god will make it happen. I’m a happier person now as most of my wishes did came true but the objective of the main wish I had, has not happen. But with god’s will, insyallah, it will happen ((:
******************************

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi- the most recent Hindi movie that I’m looking forward to watch on the day it’s going to be launched, 12/12/2008. I’m sure it’s gonna be a hit because the world’s famous and best Bollywood actor, Shahrukh Khan is casted in the movie.


Oh yah, I’m proud to say his given the Dato’ title which is an honorary title.By referring to my earlier post, I’m absolutely impressed by him because his making a new movie soon called “My name is Khan” which portrays Islam as his religion and a message that conveys Islam as a religion who does not support terrorism.
His purpose is to show and make clear that his religion does not in any way tell everyone to be violent. Wow, I’m just totally awed by him!
takecare love.

No comments: