Monday, December 22

Terribly Sick :(


Many must be wondering to why almost a week I went missing! Yah, it seems I’m busy enjoying my holidays. But nah, more of “enjoying” the long nap on the bed! Ridiculous nah? I was bedridden for almost 4 days but it shows no improvement at all. Sometimes I felt that I’m okay but sometimes it seems not. Weird, I know.

My family was really surprise to see how weak I was for the past few days because to them I’m a strong girl who never been really that sick. But what to do? God made me sick maybe perhaps he wants me stay home, HAHA!

I’m really lucky to have such a family who is really concern about my health. I don’t visit any clinic at all but instead getting free medicine from Dee Noreen who works in the hospital. Lovely Ammi cook for me porridge since I complain how disgusting the porridge I bought from Downtown East. I swear Ammi’s cooking is way better and that’s the reason why I call her the great cook!

And one more thing. They know the only person who can really take care of me when I’m sick is my late Mami (aunty). Since god loves her more, I couldn’t have her by my side right now. But I really wish she’s there for me. I miss her soo much :(

Oh well, I will update the events that happen way before I got sick maybe in the next entry?
Till then, I’ve got to take my medicine and back to my lovely bed.
Sad life, I know. Pray that I’m okay by tomorrow since it’s my bike practical.
Oh god, help me please?

Take care love.

No comments: