Can you imagine if one day your spouse has an affair with someone else?
Can you imagine if one day your spouse becomes violent towards you?
Can you imagine if one day you become a single parent with heavy responsibilities?
Well, it does happen before and my stay over at her house really teaches me something. I’ve got to salute her for everything she has done to support her children and being responsible not like her husband. Being stupid and rather influence with that bitch’s words. She even said that for her to find someone new is never easy and that special someone has to love her children like how he loves her. I’m sure her ex- husband will regret all his life for going after such an old bitch! I’m sorry but I just hate that woman who is the destroyer of such a happy family. May karma play its game?
I had so much fun with her children. I did some dance and singing videos of them. But sadly, I couldn’t upload here. Wonder why!
So, here's Sameer. I swear he can dance and sings really well.
Except at times he got his lyrics wrong! "Makkal(Apple) bottom jeans!"LOL-er.
Clubbing was awesome with my niece and her friends! Thanks Nazz for coming with me though you were terribly sick after the Sarawak trip ((:
Many said if you don’t drink, what so fun about clubbing then? Well, we don’t need to drink to get high. We just love to dance, yeah!
Jeanz was awesome.
My favourite girl!
She insisted to take a picture with a Christmas tree! Funny bunny, HAHA!
Kumar is really a great dancer, I swear. LOL-er!
Amber, Haziqah,Zue' and Nazz ((:
We love to dirty dance together, rightt?
Pretty Nazz!
Nazz and her bestfriend, Raj. He was our bouncer for that day!
After the 3 days stay over at her house, I finally get to watch the new hindi movie, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi! It was really awesome! I swear Shah Rukh Khan can really do wonders whenever he acts. Give him any roles; he can surely do it at his best! The songs are great too. Perhaps you can hear some of it in my playlist. And anyone will just laugh whenever you watch movie with Kak Siti! Whenever she starts her laughter, the whole theatre will laugh along with her! Funny!
Deera and me after Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi!
As usual, we always hang out after that midnight show. This time somewhere near, MR Tea Tarik!
The girls. Dee Noreen, Kak Siti, Zue' and Deera ((:
The guys. Azhar,Abang Din and Rafee Bhai
So, Saturday I was badly sick in the morning. Even Mira bestie came over at my crib and I couldn’t spent time with her but instead, busy sleeping. I was terribly shivering though it wasn’t cold at all and I have to eat some medicine to make myself better. Had a very long sleep till Dan Shah have to wake me up.
“I’m going Downtown East. Hurry wake up and let’s go!” (Obviously in his cute tone)
Funny Bunny!I was pretty well after such a long nap but unfortunately I was sick again. Lucky I brought my jacket along because it was really cold over at E-hub. Dan Shah really makes Dee Noreen spent a lot! From the ferries wheel to Chocolate fondue to Explorer Kid to Choo Choo train and finally had our dinner over at Downtown. I really wish I was not sick so that I could enjoy with them and eat those scrumptious foods they bought. But unfortunately, I had a tasteless bowl of porridge that I didn’t finish of course.
(This is so not me. I don’t like to waste food, you see)
A pose before I got terribly sick.
Dan Shah hides whenever he's shitting. funny bunny!
pretty nah?
Look, he's not afraid of heights!
That sick face of mine! Over at choco fondue..
Yummy! I had some since I couldnt took too much of it.
HAHAHA!
And again, this reminds him of the Zoo! hopefully we'll go on Saturday, my dear..
Awesome for kids!
Choo Chooo~~
We totally had fun! ((:
Since tomorrow is really a busy day for me, I think I shall do some recharging of self-battery. HAHA
take care love.
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment