Sunday, December 7

smile lingers upon such a coincidental meetings ((:

Mid-semester test is less than 2 days and I’m proud to say that I’m left with 1 more subject of intensive studying. I’ve got to reward myself for being such a discipline person and I’m glad that I’m still on track of my own “timetable”. I’m hoping that the test papers are manageable for me and so I could at least score better and try to pull my GPA much higher.

Oh well, this is my mid- semester timetable. I shall post it here so that it wouldn’t be difficult for me to log in back to my TP account just to look at the timetable.
9 December (Tuesday) - Macroeconomics 13:00-1400 BS26-03-18/19 84
10 December (Wednesday) – Organisational Behaviour 13:00-14:00 BS26-03-18/19 79
11 December (Thursday) – Business Statistics 09:00-10:00 BS26-03-18/19 77
12 December (Friday) – Business Accounting 2 09:00-10:00 BS26-03-18/19 27
12 December (Friday) – Marketing Fundamentals 15:00-16:00 BS26-04-02/03 21

& so I’m ready for my roller coaster ride!
All the best everyone for the test!

Hmm, I’ve not been blogging that frequently nowadays. Yah, I’ve been busy with many activities! Oh well, this week is really well spent.
What so special about this week is the frequent meetings with him. Nothing can make my day so special like this and many claims to see me smile for no good reason, haha!


Not to forget, I’ve also been actively studying and going for my bike practical.
About my studies, it’s all going on smoothly and for my bike practical, I almost pass my Practical 1! But it’s okay, I shall give it another try and didn’t I told you people that I fall from my bike during my first lesson? Now, I’m glad to say that I don’t fall anymore and hopefully never again. Perhaps, I’ve learnt my lesson well! ((:
Last Wednesday, Alam Shah Bhai and Bubu Dijah were off to Gold Coast for a getaway or should I say their second honeymoon?
Hmm, romantic nah?
Well, my family and not forgetting Bubu’s family went to sent them off at the airport.
Dan Shah claims that it was his first time going to airport and we have to bring him from one terminal to another. He looks more like a tourist with brochures on his hands (he loves to read), out of a sudden he thought about the ZOO that Dee Noreen has promised to bring him and he said this “ Let’s go ZOO by aeroplane?”

Everyone started to laugh out loud when we heard that. He’s so cute, isn’t he?
Oh here’s pictures of him and Zyeheen Shah camwhored!

Dan Shah- outside hansel and gratel candy house.
He loves to pose like this! funny bunny ((:
I swear he makes me run to the other side of the airport just to get a snap of it.
vainity, im sure!
Zyeheen loves to frown :(

Zyeheen enjoying his milk.
That's the only way to keep him quiet!

And I have to fake him by saying there's a bike somewhere near.
If not, he won't stop playing at the playground! haha!

Christmas coming! Merry Christmas people!

take care love.

1 comment:

Pråshånt said...

Hi Zue,
I bumped into your blog, from where I could not remember.
Your blog's playlist the best part which I enjoy almost daily :)

Keep up the good work..

Cheers!!

Prashant