10 multiple choice questions,
5minutes duration and
24hours of studying.
How pathetic can that be?!
***********************************
It’s confirmed that I’m not going for the overseas trip with them :(
Flight booking is impossible since it was fully booked!
Ridiculous it seems.
But I shall not mourned about that and look at the brighter side!
My girls are still there for me.
They are so going to make my holiday a BLAST!
***********************************
Rain, rain, go away.
Come again another day.
Dear rain, please stop pouring and
let me have the chance to practice on the bike.
I’ve got to practice so that during the practical itself, I would find it easier.
So please go!
***********************************
Exam is a killer!
5 modules meaning 5 papers!
I’m so going to die anytime.
I’m feeling worried about this.
Kill that feeling, you cow!
***********************************
In every bad news,
there is always a good news at least.
I felt like a happy girl again((:
If you know why, then that’s good enough.
***********************************
Goodbye dearest people!
take care love.
5minutes duration and
24hours of studying.
How pathetic can that be?!
***********************************
It’s confirmed that I’m not going for the overseas trip with them :(
Flight booking is impossible since it was fully booked!
Ridiculous it seems.
But I shall not mourned about that and look at the brighter side!
My girls are still there for me.
They are so going to make my holiday a BLAST!
***********************************
Rain, rain, go away.
Come again another day.
Dear rain, please stop pouring and
let me have the chance to practice on the bike.
I’ve got to practice so that during the practical itself, I would find it easier.
So please go!
***********************************
Exam is a killer!
5 modules meaning 5 papers!
I’m so going to die anytime.
I’m feeling worried about this.
Kill that feeling, you cow!
***********************************
In every bad news,
there is always a good news at least.
I felt like a happy girl again((:
If you know why, then that’s good enough.
***********************************
Goodbye dearest people!
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment