Oh my god, thank you lovelies for the lovely day and those lovely gifts! It was simply nice to celebrate my birthday near such a so called “romantic” area+ the cute froggies jumping around to celebrate to it too! The cake is awesome, Dineesha! I just can’t explain how wonderful it was and I’m sorry if I was a bit out of mood.
I bet the pictures shall be uploaded soon. Sorry!
At times, nothing will go on like you wish it would. I just felt that you still have not given me the full trust. You don’t seem to believe the friends I’m with despite knowing some of them. You don’t seem to understand my feeling when you talk to me in that tone. You don’t seem to give me the chance to explain my reason. You just have to forget about my birthday and start nagging at me? You seem to prefer me to tear and being the old unreasonable father that you use to be. Please don’t. I love you still (:
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment