Once again, thanks everyone for the wonderful wishes be it by SMS/comment box/calls. Thank you my lovely Indians for the unexpected and expected surprises? Haha! Though my birthday is 2 days back, I’m glad to receive more wishes, gifts and scrumptious dinner! Thank you Dee Noreen for today’s dinner at Thai-Chinese cuisine and even for the expensive slipper! I’m yet to wait for more gifts from you as you have promised! Love you a lot ((:
*****************
Falling apart? I’ve got to agree that this year have been a terrible year for most of the couples. Not that I’m generalising this but most of my close buddies went through the same hardship and pain. I don’t know if it’s lucky for me to be single or what. But seriously, I felt the pain that they went through. Sometimes, I wish I could help them even more but nevertheless, my help do benefit them at least. And the least I could do is to advice and give that emotional support.
*****************
Falling apart? I’ve got to agree that this year have been a terrible year for most of the couples. Not that I’m generalising this but most of my close buddies went through the same hardship and pain. I don’t know if it’s lucky for me to be single or what. But seriously, I felt the pain that they went through. Sometimes, I wish I could help them even more but nevertheless, my help do benefit them at least. And the least I could do is to advice and give that emotional support.
Whatever it is, think positively and never make that a reason for your fall in life. After all, it’s you who controls yourself and not others.
Takecare love.
Takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment