Wednesday, September 10

Over the limit.

At times, there is always a limit to everything. You can’t possibly think you’re someone that everyone has to abide to. At least listen up to what we wish to voice out and so it will lessen the tension among us.
I can’t handle such an attitude anymore. As I said, everything has a limit and when it gets overboard, you can simply hurt someone.
Today, how much I control myself it just caused me to tear. Though I was known to be boisterous physically, you can’t expect me to be the same mentally. Whenever I’m angry, it will always result in me crying. It was over the limit and I just can’t put up with such an attitude!
Maybe, you really need to work out on your attitude, girl.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRA GIRLFRIEND! ((:
LOVE YOU ALWAYS !

TAKE CARE LOVE.

No comments: