Thank god! I did pretty well for my semester exam and that means I don’t even need to come back for any supplementary papers. Even though it wasn’t something that I expected, I really think I need to at least be thankful. And next time, I better make my expectation acceptable and not something unachievable.
I’m not happy for some reason. No, not about my result but it was something else.
No matter what, nobody should give up! ((:
I love my dad because he permits me to sleepover in school without any consent form or calling the teacher in-charged! He trusted me a lot and I’m touched. And I wouldn’t want to take advantage of him (:
takecare love.
I’m not happy for some reason. No, not about my result but it was something else.
No matter what, nobody should give up! ((:
I love my dad because he permits me to sleepover in school without any consent form or calling the teacher in-charged! He trusted me a lot and I’m touched. And I wouldn’t want to take advantage of him (:
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment