Sometimes, I wish there isn’t any surprises in life. Life can be very unpredictable. You never know what’s going to happen, whether is it good or bad?
Wouldn’t it be good if we know what’s there in store for us? Whether will it be the present or the future?
So, if all that happens, I won’t feel the worried-ness in me now.
How I wish I could keep the telephone of my mind open to peace. Then, whenever anxiety or fear tries to call me, they keep getting a busy signal- and I won’t felt the same feeling again.
My life has been filled with uninvited surprises.
---- End ----
I’m still in my study week and I know that I’ve promised not to blog for these weeks. For sometime, I couldn’t help it.
For last week, my days are pretty lonely and boring. I spent so much time studying and for sure, I found it really worth it. My computer skill exam was manageable and finally, that subject has ended because you never know how much I hate it before.
Wouldn’t it be good if we know what’s there in store for us? Whether will it be the present or the future?
So, if all that happens, I won’t feel the worried-ness in me now.
How I wish I could keep the telephone of my mind open to peace. Then, whenever anxiety or fear tries to call me, they keep getting a busy signal- and I won’t felt the same feeling again.
My life has been filled with uninvited surprises.
---- End ----
I’m still in my study week and I know that I’ve promised not to blog for these weeks. For sometime, I couldn’t help it.
For last week, my days are pretty lonely and boring. I spent so much time studying and for sure, I found it really worth it. My computer skill exam was manageable and finally, that subject has ended because you never know how much I hate it before.
Oh well, im really touched by what Ct sent to me on the mails. I really appreciate it and you know, when you need a hearing ear, i'm always there.

My days are also spent over at my sister’s house since my little palace was under re-painting process. It turns out pretty gorgeous! No more green homey and now it’s Goldie-white ((:
Bachna Ae Haseeno was really awesome movie. I bet the playboys got to catch it so it would help to teach them a lesson! ha-ha Overall, I love the song and I’ve fallen for it. Listen,
It would never be completed without any photos taken. My camera is a part of me and so, wherever I go, you will see it with me =D Here’s today.
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment