Tuesday, August 19

truly missed.

I terribly miss so many memories I had way back in my secondary school days. When I looked through the photo album, I really wish I’m still living in those years where fun seems really possible with the great buddies!

I missed bitching with my girlfriends. I missed my well-bonded class. I missed the gossip club days. I missed gay-ing with the guy friends- open talks. I missed being the loudspeaker. I missed Ms Nawal bte Hussain Mattar and her enthusiasm- loves her. I missed ‘burning’ the science lab due to my stupidity. I miss my Chinese bf that helped me a lot during practical lessons. I missed sleeping on ‘her’- my very own pillow. I missed having lots of commitment in school. I missed my 1991 girlfriend, surprisingly. I missed running to queue for Mee Soto every Thursday. I missed sleeping in Literature class. I missed competing with friends when we doing Additional or Elementary Mathematic revision- self-timed. I missed playing the game bingo with the class when boredoms strike- teacher being oblivious. I missed hanging out at Romantic Mac with lovelies. I missed giving commands- NPCC days. I missed Hairy Latiff teacher. I missed the ‘kiasu-ness’ of my class. I missed prom nite’. I missed linking Social Studies with the ‘Ling(s)’ (Chinese sir name) I missed disturbing teachers. I missed asking questions in class. I missed lying to them when I don’t do my homework. I missed copying home works when necessary. I missed my special air-conditioned classroom. I missed nite classes during fasting month (only some will know why) I missed standing at the back of the line during assembly (due to talking, ha-ha/ being a chairperson) I missed sec 1 days when I was really rebellious and did stupid things. I missed name calling in class (parents’ name/ grandparents’ name and etc) I missed singing in class. I missed posing at the door and were embarrassed when the discipline master saw. I miss the DM, Mr Bernard. I missed saying ‘JTB’ (Just Too Bad) to the stupid teacher. I missed praying in school. . I missed Napha test badly. I missed 2.4km run. I missed sitting beside my girlfriend, Ziiya, during lessons and get caught talking. I missed sports day.
i missed Dunman Secondary School- my second home.
I swear, I really missed all those precious memories I had and truly cherished it. & I really wish I’m still a Dunmanite.
Here some pictures of the wonderful class that I truly adore ((:




Every memories will etched in my mind.
The 3 years of bonding is the years i truly remembered.
My girlfriends will forever be on my top list, forever will.
and we made up of multi racials.
racial harmony.
the bestfriends i love.
the committments i have given.
For whom, i truly adore.
the only chinese bf.
the funny moments when we're on duty.
someone who knows me really well,before.
the prom king and queen of 5A. Treasured((:
The gorgeous people that i have learnt to love for eternity.
sec 3 days.
and someone whom i look up to.
the joker and full of nonsense, haha.
the guys i love.
love love her.
St girlfriend, Wei Na and my pillow.
that special someone whom i share my tears and laughters.
i thank thee for everything, loved.

treasured teachers,

And for everything i am now, is because of you, dunman.

take care love.

No comments: