Thursday, July 24

Yesterdays.


Unlike yesterday, today is much better.
I felt really better after crying myself to sleep.
Well, I always think by doing that, it helps a lot.

I’m thankful to have my cliques of friends,best friends and lovedones by me.
They are just simply the substitute of my beloved aunty.

Komathi’s words touched me.
“You’re not lost.
You are just on a break and when you rise,
you’ll be much stronger person.
Never lose hope in anything.
You can feel like it but
look to what you really want,
it will bring you through if you need anything.”
Thanks! (:

Shopping is such an effective way to de-stress.
Mira and Farveen were kind enough to follow me and
I bought a “formal” top that was meant for my presentations.
and not forgetting 3 belts! Beautiful,

Few days back, I got pampered by my dear sister.
How nice can she be? Oh well, she’s always nice!
She bought for me an Escada perfume that cost her $111?
Oh yes, 2 new pairs of contact lenses too.

Guess what?!
My dad is my HERO!
He saves my “boyfriend” charger and this means I can use it back!
Finally! And oh my god I was so touched that he did that for me.
Thank you Abah! I love you so much ((:
He really knows how much that camera meant to me.

So see, I’m really blessed with beautiful and loving people!
And you, Norzubaidah bte Mohamed Noor, shall never felt like yesterday again.

take care love.

No comments: