I’ve lost my real self.
I felt anger within me.
I felt so disappointed of myself.
I felt like quitting.
I just don’t seem to be myself these days!
Quit?
Never in my life had I given up on things that really matters a lot in my life.
And why should this happen now?
I felt really helpless and not bothered about the matter.
Why should I become like this?
I felt that I have to burden some people with this problem of mine.
I felt really bad. I’m really sorry.
& I miss you so much Mami.
Whenever I’m sad or anything,
I always think of you beside me
and I swear, I felt your presence.
Your someone who never fails to be there for me every time I badly needs a somebody to talk to((:
I’m really finding myself.
I don’t wish to lose that always motivated, lively and cheerful girl!
& if I happen to give up,
It’s the end of the world and perhaps, you can call me a loser?
I felt anger within me.
I felt so disappointed of myself.
I felt like quitting.
I just don’t seem to be myself these days!
Quit?
Never in my life had I given up on things that really matters a lot in my life.
And why should this happen now?
I felt really helpless and not bothered about the matter.
Why should I become like this?
I felt that I have to burden some people with this problem of mine.
I felt really bad. I’m really sorry.
& I miss you so much Mami.
Whenever I’m sad or anything,
I always think of you beside me
and I swear, I felt your presence.
Your someone who never fails to be there for me every time I badly needs a somebody to talk to((:
I’m really finding myself.
I don’t wish to lose that always motivated, lively and cheerful girl!
& if I happen to give up,
It’s the end of the world and perhaps, you can call me a loser?
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment