Saturday, July 19

Let's dance.


Ni Nachle,
I’m still high due to dance practice we had today.
It was ponna fun choreographing and dancing to the music together.
Well apparently, we juniors are not bad either!
& the best part is the music was awesome!
Come listen to this hot Imran Khan’s song.

Mere bestie, Castillo, is going for a short holiday.
& this means life is boring since I couldn’t disturb him like always.
Have a safe journey bebe and I shall miss you! ((:

Yesterday was just like a normal day.
Projects, projects, projects!
I know I can only endure a little longer till holidays arrive.
Mr Holiday, can you faster come? I miss you so.
But my favorite Indians will never stop making my life a lot happier!
Indians are always and forever loved <3>
16 July 2008; Wednesday
Bestie and I had been mugging in the school library for this week but sadly, he wasn’t happy about this particular dumb question.
& if it’s not because of that question, he could have scored full marks!
Never mind da, do well in others. I know you can ((: After all, look at the teacher! LOL-er
14 July 2008; Monday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAFEE BHAI! May Allah always bless you& I wish for a gift from god to you& Dee Noreen, baby. AMIN! ((:
& Happy birthday to Ansar, Alisa’s boyfriend. Well, since I have the pictures taken on that day, I shall post it. & I guess, this is damn sweet ((:


take care love.

No comments: