Dance Arena was definitely great with the right company! Nazurah was involved in the dance competition. It’s good enough that her dance group got themselves the 13th place out of 18. Well, I love their group costume ((: Pretty pretty!
That's my blood sister. I'm not lying!
& I'm taller ((:
Naim, nephew.
She's the niece ((:
Flirt Lasenza ((:
Those are the winner. Agni Reloaded(:
Bharathi, the famous dancer (:
Vishnuu! (:
So well, we headed down to Newton for really late supper and Colaba was next! It was definitely great to club though I’m still underage. But hey, it’s a matter of few months so who cares, I got in. & please people, it’s not wrong to club I think. Not that I’m drinking or what? We’re just purely enjoying ourselves and dance through the night ((: Reached home around 5 in the morning and as you people guessed it, I got all shagged and flat on my lovey dovey bed.
As how much I hate sleeping, I woke up as early as 11am and prepare myself for business accounting test. Oh dear, this is damn stressful! Sadly, this following week going to be a tiring week for me.
Check out my schedule :
Monday: Computer System& Application- Presentation
Business Accounting test (Chapter 1-9)
Tuesday: POM project group meeting
Tutorials: Business Accounting and Microeconomics
Wednesday: Communication skills practice
Thursday: Communication skills Mock test
Friday: Principle and Management Presentation
Saturday: Communication skills Summative test
Oh dear, life is this tough for me.
Dan Shah made my day today. The hugs, kisses and the “I love mausie!” are just so lovely. Dancing with him is awesome too when he look into my eye while dancing to the song “Main Agar Kahoon”. LOL-er
I cant bear looking at his eyes when he begs me to dance.
Should I say it’s a good thing or bad?
Because my dear Dan Shah got the dancing genes from us. LOL-er
He’s the next cool dancer yaw! ((:
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment