Wah, I’m feeling physically worn out after long hours of studying my Principle of Management subject!
How tough can it get? Well, I’m confident of the earlier topics but somehow this very new topic that was just thought last week can’t get into my brain! I just think it’s unfair for them to test that topic like now?! As it seems a lil’ bit tough and furthermore, the tutorial for that topic has not been gone through yet. That sucks!
I plan to sleep after posting this and wake at around 12 to study? I think that will works. Now, I’m back to my old routine of studying..
To everyone who’s overly- stress or disappointed on your test performance, please don’t give up! Let’s make that as a mistake that you won’t be repeat again. And never make that as a hindrance for you to do well for the other upcoming tests.
This is specially for this small guy, Castillo ((:
Cheer up, okay!
I’m stucked now. Should I or should I not?
If I don’t, I will feel guilty and bad towards him.
& If I do, I will make it more obvious?
Ha-ha! God, please help me.
Takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment