Tuesday, June 3

Birthday Boy (:

Economics is a killer subject. I do understand the concepts and tried doing some past year test questions. But it seems I could only answer the short-answer questions better then the Multiple Choice Question. How?? Oh dear god, please guide me thru the test. Thank you (:

I had my best day with the Indians, of cause. We had our talk “cock” session in ITAS till the canteen closes. That never stops us from talking as some continued the conversation at the nearby coffee shop. They just made my day and you guess it right, I didn’t even study yesterday. Well, I spent my time sleeping while the rest were busy mugging in the school's library. Reason being I wasn’t having any test today and I decided that today is the best to study! And yes, I did study =D

Jealousy? I don’t call it that way.
Well, it’s just another crush I can say.


P/S: We seem further apart. I miss the real you (:


take care love.

No comments: