17 May 2008;
Bowling!
We certainly had a great day together as a family. Well, it has been a long time since I played bowling and I have to say, the skills are still there. Thank god, if not I would have lost against many aunties or uncles or even kids as young as 8 years old. Ha-ha (:
Didn’t I tell you that I’ve wasted a wonderful Saturday? The thought of a four long days of holidays has causes this devil in me to refuse spending the time usefully by studying. I ended up playing with Zyedan and I swear this lil’ heart of mine cried when I looked at him crying. I can’t bear to see him at that state. Well, he could not follow us to play bowling at that very night. Sorry, Dan Shah! Faster, be a big boy so we can go out together and anywhere!
& oh dear, again this lil’ heart of mine is giving in to _____.
18 May 2008;
Projects and test are killing me slowly. I’m trying to cope with it well and hopefully, I am able to embrace it through with courage. & thus, due to this worried-ness, I force myself to wake up as early as 9am (despite it’s a Sunday) to at least finish part of my projects. Now, I’m a lil’ relaxed after completing parts of every project. PHEWW~
I love family dinner! Ammi’s cookings are just the best! Oh well, I checked my weight and thanks to my oh-so- busy-life, I can’t have my exercise in peace. & I gain 2 kg!!! ARRGG!!
Lalala, Diet is next in my list!
Bowling!
We certainly had a great day together as a family. Well, it has been a long time since I played bowling and I have to say, the skills are still there. Thank god, if not I would have lost against many aunties or uncles or even kids as young as 8 years old. Ha-ha (:
Didn’t I tell you that I’ve wasted a wonderful Saturday? The thought of a four long days of holidays has causes this devil in me to refuse spending the time usefully by studying. I ended up playing with Zyedan and I swear this lil’ heart of mine cried when I looked at him crying. I can’t bear to see him at that state. Well, he could not follow us to play bowling at that very night. Sorry, Dan Shah! Faster, be a big boy so we can go out together and anywhere!
& oh dear, again this lil’ heart of mine is giving in to _____.
18 May 2008;
Projects and test are killing me slowly. I’m trying to cope with it well and hopefully, I am able to embrace it through with courage. & thus, due to this worried-ness, I force myself to wake up as early as 9am (despite it’s a Sunday) to at least finish part of my projects. Now, I’m a lil’ relaxed after completing parts of every project. PHEWW~
I love family dinner! Ammi’s cookings are just the best! Oh well, I checked my weight and thanks to my oh-so- busy-life, I can’t have my exercise in peace. & I gain 2 kg!!! ARRGG!!
Lalala, Diet is next in my list!
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment