Pretty boring though.
BUT FOOD are all around!
Woo, i like that.
& oh yes, i did a sketch of myself
BUT poor artist is bad in his drawings!
It turn out okay but not to my expectation.
You know,customers have that right! Yeah.
But I dont mind at all (:
See how nice I am? Hee *Grin*
Oh well thank you Hafiz for accompanying me all afternoon.
Okay toodles gorgeous people,
Need to rest for tomorrow's dance.
Oh wait a moment.
I've got a problem for now. Can anyone help me solve? PLEASE!
Firstly, I received a call from someone who informed me about the Indian Cultural Group(ICG) Orientation next Saturday. & as you people know, i've got Hip Hop Dance Class. Then how? Which event must i go?? Both are compulsory and i want to go. Cant possibly cut myself into 2?
Help me GORGEOUS PEOPLE! Thank yew in advance :D
take care love.



No comments:
Post a Comment