Tuesday, May 13

Heart-wrenching.

Loneliness;

It’s painful to lose someone you love in your life. Doesn’t it?
Zyedan is having a hard time since the death of his grandfather. Although his only 2 years old this year, he do understand the feeling of loneliness. Well, he was seen to be acting weirdly these past few days. Nobody could understand why. He kept crying and crying! Everyone is worried with his condition now. Just us hope and pray that everything will be fine soon! Amin (:
So basically today is my off day. Reason being there’s no school every Tuesday! As usual, woke up early for my Quran lesson and headed back home to work on my project. Yes, life has started to be hectic for me. Projects, tutorials and more kept piling on. In fact, I’ve got no choice but to persevere and do well for everything. I’m doing all this for my family and my own future sake. & yes, I’m willing to. No matter what!

P/s: Yet again, i'm unlucky!

(9 Days more )-precious lost.

Take care love.

No comments: