First and foremost, I would like to apologise to anyone who felt hurt by my words that I said to you. I’m just trying to state my reasons that’s all. Isn’t that the rights I should have? Well, I just want to appeal to you guys to stop blaming one party and come into conclusion which is totally wrong.
Won’t you felt hurt when someone you know very well goes against you for somebody he/she just knows? That’s exactly what I’m feeling right now. Where’s the trust you gain from me? We’ve promise to be there for each other through thick or thin but yet again, your gone. I’m utterly disappointed towards that person whom I truly respect. You’ve probably lose your sense of direction and I pray to god that you will be back in the right path. Amin!
Okay, that’s enough of the apologies and thoughts.
Well, I’ve realised that I have a stubborn nature in me. Perhaps I’m the last child and I always get pampered and thus will go against all odds to get what I want. But sadly, this nature has brought me into thinking that not everything I want, I will get it. Though I persevere and work hard for it, it may not happen. God has the power to do so!
I’ve always fail in one thing in life. & I’m sure it’s pretty obvious. Many seem to see the cheerful nature of mine but when I set them thinking about my failure, they fail to do so. Maybe I’m just unlucky enough in everything I do. Relating to my recent unlucky moment, I can foresee that everything won’t work as what I wish for. Perhaps, I shall stop dreaming and get back into the real world! Shouldn’t I??
Take care love.
8 days more- Precious Lost!


No comments:
Post a Comment