Monday, April 7

Unfortunately.

Why are humans not thankful enough of what they get from god? Why do they have to keep complaining about it? Like “Why am I not like someone else who’s gorgeous, why am I not skillful enough and etc?” I guess it all human nature.

You may wonder why did I actually blog about this. It’s for a simple reason.
Yeah, I was on my way to my daily Quran lessons when I actually meet up with my cousin brother. Hmm, well, he isn’t like the other people who have everything. I mean he was born mute! God is fair enough. His late mother is my beloved aunty who left me few years ago. Yes, she’s the one who brought me up since young and I did spent most of my time with my cousin brother, Abang Bobo. Since I moved house in Pasir Ris, I didn’t really meet up with him. & yes, I miss him so dearly.

Oh gosh, I can’t imagine looking at his state now. He’s merely very independent man, I can say. His mom left him earlier and his dad is sick now. & yeah, I saw him loitering around. I can’t bare looking at him and yes as usual, I held some money so that he can have his breakfast just now.
What I have done today, put a smile on my face. Yeah, I love him as much I love his mom. & I hope that Mami Nachak is looking down and see that her “daughter” which is me do care about her precious child still.& hope she will not worry about her child anymore because I will do the responsibility.

So think people, what if you have siblings like them? And what will you do if you have such a child? These people need our guidance and love! So do appreciate what has god given to you.

Okay enough of this lecturing part. Back to my days spent:
Didn’t do anything much. Just blog hopping, and a short nap. All thanks to my so no-energy- cum fasting day!
& yes, Alex called to pester me. Ha-ha! Sorry Alexy, I seriously can’t make it this Friday. I can’t sacrifice my camp days. Please understand me! And I know, you’re leaving very soon and you should know, I will surely miss you! Aww, see, I’m sweet as ever.


After which, I break my fast, bought some things from the shop below and headed to Deera’s house to get my printed consent form for the camp this week.
Yeay! I can’t wait for the camp and hopefully I will meet new and great friends! *WISHING*

take care love.

No comments: